BSB Training Package
Our BSB Training package catalogue includes assessment, facilitator PowerPoint, print and Online Learner Guides and thorough mapping documents.
What do our units include?
BSB Training Package Units
- BSBCMM412 Lead difficult conversations
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBHRM522 Manage employee industrial relations
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR521 Lead the development of diverse workforces
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing int he workplace
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBPMG420 Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG421 Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG423 Apply project cost
- BSBPMG427 Apply project procurement procedures
- BSBPMG530 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG531 Manage project time
- BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWHS418 Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBWHS419 Contribute to implementing WHS monitoring processes
- BSBWHS431 Develop processes and procedures for controlling hazardous chemicals in the workplace
- BSBWHS513 Lead WHS risk management
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBXTW301 Work in a team
We are constantly updating our catalogue! If we don’t have the Unit you are after- ask us if we have it in development.
Easy Train Now are confident that minimal edits are required. In a bid to minimise the amount of time required in contextualisation, we brand your material.
How much does it cost?
Excluding GST Per Unit
Discounts can be applied for large quantities and for first purchases.
Example of an online learner guide
We think our online learner guides are a cut above the rest. This example is from a Chapter we created based on a cluster request. Scan the QR code to view, or via the link below 🙂
I'm not ready to buy, but I would like more more information or a free sample...
We’d love the opportunity for a coffee catch-up, or a online meet and greet so we can demo some of our products…